Sales & Development Representative
Sales & marketing
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 2-3 years of work experience in sales or customer service.
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- A desire to learn and grow in the sales field.
- Identify potential customers and generate new business opportunities for the company.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Set appointments and follow up on leads.
- Track progress towards meeting sales goals.
- Engage current clients to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Work closely with other teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools.
- Play an integral part in the team by contributing fully to the team efforts.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Solution development skills
- Strong and professional communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation
- Adept computer skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Performance-based allowance.
- Young Supportive teams with innovative ideas.
- Friendly work environment.
- Equal opportunity.
- Flexible working structure.