Corporate IT Sales Executive
Sales & Marketing
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales, preferably a background in IT sales.
- Higher educational qualifications in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Technical assessment experience.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of products and services to establish and meet sales goals.
- Develop relationships with new clients and maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Prepare presentations and makes sales visits to present and pitch the products and services.
- Generate IT sales.
- Assess clients’ IT requirements and make recommendations for both IT equipment and service packages.
- Generate quotes and proposals for new business opportunities.
- Provide technical advice after sales.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with customers.
- Manage customer accounts and track sales performance.
- Create and grow a clientele of business clients through networking and marketing.
WHAT IT TAKES
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Outgoing personality.
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn.
- Technical skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Performance-based allowance.
- Young Supportive teams with innovative ideas.
- Friendly work environment.
- Equal opportunity.
- Flexible working structure.